International Nature Farming Research Center (INFRC)
The activities of the INFRC are as follows:
- Conduct Nature Farming research and development.
- Train instructors and specialists to spread and practice Nature Farming
and exchange knowledge and experiences with foreign researchers.
- Provide business guidelines and technical supervision to farms practicing
- Spread Nature Farming and enlighten producers, consumers and others, as well as promote exchange between Nature Farming practitioners and consumers.
- Investigate and research the distribution systems to collect and deliver
agricultural and forestry products cultivated and harvested through Nature
Farming and the organization of such distribution systems.
- Develop programs necessary to attain the goals and objectives of the Center.